Max 130

RJones16150

Hi guys!
I just bought a RSM 130, it has upgraded pumps, beyond that it's stock, I want to upgrade the skimmer however the suggested models are discontinued, any ideas on good units? Also other recommended upgrades.
Thanks!

stevedola

will tunze 9004 fit? I think it might. if not the 9001 will. both prolly best replacement from what ive read and researched

stevedola

will tunze 9004 fit? I think it might. if not the 9001 will. both prolly best replacement from what ive read and researched
I looked it up and reports from others are saying the 9004 is too big by 1/4". The 9001 is a good alternative skimmer unless others have more experience with this issue and could post a better option.

RJones16150

I looked it up and reports from others are saying the 9004 is too big by 1/4". The 9001 is a good alternative skimmer unless others have more experience with this issue and could post a better option.
I found a 9002 used on eBay, I hope it's in good shape If not I'll try the 9001

Trio91

i mean that's pretty much it aside from the light...what about an in tank media basket? i have the in my overflow chamber. i also have the surface skimming, overflow adapter

RJones16150

i mean that's pretty much it aside from the light...what about an in tank media basket? i have the in my overflow chamber. i also have the surface skimming, overflow adapter
Yes I have all of the above! Next thing I'm looking at led lighting, I have two hoods so I'm going to play with that.