Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good luck with the condy! Hopefully it comes out a bit more. :) You still have to get that carpet nem for Amy too!

reeferman

hey Matt,sweet nem!the biggest risk,imo,with nems is if they get caught up in powerheads and get chopped up,their nematocysts[stinging cells]will be floating in the water and fish think it is food and when they eat them,they get stung internally,usually leading to death.i wouldnt worry with one "nuking" the tank.a healthy tank like yours should be able to handle an anemone dying if it came to that.

dmatt88

Thanks Reggie. Little dudes crawled way back. Its permanent now.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

Doogle

Congrats dude! I was thinking of cramming a bubble tip in that 20long with a couple clowns with minimul rock. Think it would be cool...( and my woman can enjoy it cuz its right above the kitchen sink, lol )and separate from the rest of my corals, ahem.lol

dmatt88

He's grabbed a silver side n crawled somewhere. I think he's shying away from the eating machines ie triggers they r hovering around him.

Funlad3

Sunday Sunday Sunday! Come on over to Matt's Tank o' Rama for the death match between the Trigger Twins and the Sinister Sebae! Only one team comes out alive, and it's anyone's guess! The Trigger Twins are NOT reef safe, but the Sinister Sebae is NOT going to go down easy without some well placed stings! Some come see See SEE!!!! Admission only $20, and minors get in free! Don't miss out!

dmatt88

Oh sure. Let the kids in free. I'm trying to get rid of mine so I can see the nem!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I wish I could get mine out of my tank. He's getting too big. But he is living on the underside of a rock and opens up around it over the top. All my rocks are epoxied together so I'll never be able to get him out and I think my clowns would be lost without him.

dmatt88

I wish I could get mine out of my tank. He's getting too big. But he is living on the underside of a rock and opens up around it over the top. All my rocks are epoxied together so I'll never be able to get him out and I think my clowns would be lost without him.

Where the hell were ya 26 hrs ago?:confused:

lethal

Sunday Sunday Sunday! Come on over to Matt's Tank o' Rama for the death match between the Trigger Twins and the Sinister Sebae! Only one team comes out alive, and it's anyone's guess! The Trigger Twins are NOT reef safe, but the Sinister Sebae is NOT going to go down easy without some well placed stings! Some come see See SEE!!!! Admission only $20, and minors get in free! Don't miss out!

What have you been smoking today son? :)

dmatt88

So I gotta assume these Nems typically crawl into a rock n damn near disappear? It ate a silver side last night came out then back in

Builtschic

So I gotta assume these Nems typically crawl into a rock n damn near disappear? It ate a silver side last night came out then back in

That's weird they don't normally disappear like that. Maybe it's just him gettin used to ur tank environment

dmatt88

It rotates in then out. Strange little dude. Hasn't moved from the spot it landed though except for a few inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.