re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Droidx pics.

photobucket-4702-1327716758150.jpg

photobucket-1727-1327716732133.jpg

Matt leaves out punctuation.
bump for contrition

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Haha. Kids are at ball games. Amy's getting them as we speak. House about to get loud. Guess it's off to the fish room for me.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse

hmm maybe we need to start a Friday nite man cave thread in the private members forum

dmatt88

Seems a lot of the noisies r silent tonight. Ah the old Friday night party days.

Built347

Haha. Kids are at ball games. Amy's getting them as we speak. House about to get loud. Guess it's off to the fish room for me.

Im spending the first night ever just hangin out in the fishroom tonight.. watchin some alaskin gold rush..No PVC to glue,no mess,. greatest feeling ever Matt. :). Get pumped up bro... put a TV n There too.. :D.. and your tank looks awesome.

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

dmatt88

Im spending the first night ever just hangin out in the fishroom tonight.. watchin some alaskin gold rush..No PVC to glue,no mess,. greatest feeling ever Matt. :). Get pumped up bro... put a TV n There too.. :D.. and your tank looks awesome.

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

Good call. TVs next. Hell I'm still needing to plumb these. It's all ready. Just don't have the strength to move the 600 lb Goliath alone. Maybe tomorrow after kids wrap up bball n voice. Thanks gang.

dmatt88

I'm feeling kinda stupid. For the like of me I can't get the settings down. A masters degree n a 41 year old business owner doesn't make me smart enough to turn a light off. Here's my promise. As soon as I figure this thing out I'm you tubing. Man I feel dumb. My controller is being controlled manually. Ie power off switch at night. On in the morning. :banghead:

dmatt88

Haha it just keeps blinking 12:00 cmon smarta$$ u set the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.