Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisY

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Doesnt part of your setup say that if you set the bulbs to 0% it interprets that as OFF vs having to actually switch off an outlet for the drivers. I could have sworn I read that in the docs you posted someplace.

Chris

ChrisY

Actually its pretty cool to put timers on the timers Sas. You can get a non-linear effect that way. :)

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Doesnt part of your setup say that if you set the bulbs to 0% it interprets that as OFF vs having to actually switch off an outlet for the drivers. I could have sworn I read that in the docs you posted someplace.

Chris

Yep it does. It's at 0. I just deleted all factory programmed illumination programming. Just 2 channels saved n loaded now. I'll reset in the morning.

Matt leaves out punctuation.

Funlad3

How much do you make in an hour? (Don't say!) If it's more than the $10 timer, then it saves you money to get it. :D

dmatt88

So good news from the profilux camp. Finally about midnight I had my light bulb go off n I thought what the hell I'm just gonna delete all illumination settings from the factory and program myself. Wha la. Lights according to schedule. Now this is cool. Instead of just getting more bright every hour the programming gradually increases intensity by 1% to function much like a sunrise. For noon it's still a little dark but now that I know what I'm doing haha I can easily fix that. I'm recommending to profilux that before purchase prospective buyers must pass an iq test. Round hole square peg type of thing. I'd have flunked. They would have sent me an on off button instead. Probably still woulda had problems cause the switch would have been in German.

dmatt88

Get this. Wife yells upstairs honey lights r acting funny on the tank. I came down n normal. Went out to the mancave for her to tell me again. I went in n normal. So I figured hell it's Saturday let's crack a beer n watch. Sure enough. I had clicked the cloud setting. The whites fade almost all the way out for 15 seconds or so leaving the tank blue then back to normal. This is getting pretty cool.

ChrisY

not your first cracked beer I take it! :)

i woke up yesterday morning to 'Dad! your tank is full of bubbles!' Yep, forgot to top off the ATO yesterday when I did my WC.

dmatt88

not your first cracked beer I take it! :)

i woke up yesterday morning to 'Dad! your tank is full of bubbles!' Yep, forgot to top off the ATO yesterday when I did my WC.

No it was however not by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.