MatroxD mad 180 build thread..

MatroxD

Quick updated picture.. I haven't taken any in a while.. It is slowly starting to form up..

3fb0c1712553c9dfa1b54ed07ead2841.jpg

From note 5.. rip note 7

MatroxD

Mmnnn.. It's been a little bit since I posted. My system has gone through a few rough changes, and I've learned a few things.. <br />
<br />
First, to basically, for me, never try switching salts, no matter the circumstance.. <br />
<br />
I also had a pretty rough and bad bought of ich that rode in on a purchased fish.. I lost it, and about 5 other fish.. I probably will not purchase any more fish to be honest.. I had said that I was pretty done with fish, after I moved, and that massive loss, but I caved and said ok to the gf.. That was a mistake.. And we both now fully know that it's not just the animal that's being brought in, but the complete system and its inhabitants.. So for now.. I'm done with fish! Not including the little beasts currently in the tank, or the mollies in the tub..<br />
<br />
<br />
Unfortunately, I lost quite a bit of coral also, but hopefully I caught the issue and have it solved.. I wanted to post this because, for me, it's not just the victories.. It's also the setbacks that allow me to learn and take things further.. This is one of those times that I, and fellow reefers that have been in this for a while, buckle down and just keep going.. As absurd as it may be.. <br />
<br />
So for now, this is a log, and I'm in recovery and discovery mode again with the system.. Building bacteria levels back up, and try hard to put a finger on exactly what happened besides the salt..<br />
<br />
However, to a certain extent, I'm like &quot;whatever dude.. Lol, you win some and you lose some&quot;.. And I'm kinda following that, and just moving on.. I know that this is something u love doing and having, so there are going to be issues, growing pains, etc.. After all, I've done this the majority of my life, and there has been a lot of loss.. So, this is another time to regroup..<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
From note 5..

From note 5..