Marco Rocks

marineman

I need to purchase some more (dry)rock and wanted to know if anyone has purchased the Key largo dry rock from Macro Rocks. The rock looks very porous on their website and wanted to know if any one has ordered from them. 25lbs. of rock for $59 and free shipping sounds pretty sweet.

Val

My dry rock came from them and it looks just like the photos on their site. I was pleased with it.

astiesi

I got 50 lbs of rock from them for my current tank and couldn't be happier. I was so pleased I had my brother order 40 extra lbs of it when he was doing his upgrade.

Val

sorry, I didn't see your reply to my post until now. Yes I would order again if I had a need for dry rock. I was pleased with my order.

marineman

Received the rock last Wednesday just like they stated. The rock is awesome and is super porous. No ruble at all and if I had to do it all over again I would get all my base rock from them and seed it. I would recommend Marco Rocks.

Val

If I remember correctly they shipped fast and did send a shipping notice. The rock arrived on time. I had no complaints at all using them and will be placing another order very soon.

ALreefer

I ordered 25 pounds and I think it took about 3 days. Each piece arrived wrapped in bubble wrap. No rubble at all. Great rock. I would definitely order from them again.

JNicho

The "no rubble" part is amazing...I ordered 400lbs not long ago...no joke I bet I had 5 pieces of rubble out of 8 boxes...many of the pieces where so large I had to break them into smaller ones.

jpsika08

Check out my Rock Thread under my signature, I took pics of the packaging and some of the rocks out of the box. They are great!