Major upgrades on SPS nano 20g high

Hey how's it going guys?! Sorry iv been inactive for a while! Work has been extremely busy the past 2 months, so many new accounts and huge tank installs! But with being busy at work means big paychecks so I made some upgrades recently! First things first I ditched my AC50 and got a AC70 and swapped out the impeller with my AC50's impeller and added an AquaticLife Nano Skimmer in the AC70 only because I had it in my display but it always needed adjusted due to constant water level changes I also was able to fit a sponge, chemi pure elite, and bio-max pellets in with also!:) works great and pulls out some nasty skim! Haha secondly I replaced my hydor Koralia's 425gph with a brand new Ecotech vortech MP10w and started using B-Ionic 2 part calk/alk doser and with all these upgrades I may say my corals are LOVING it!! If any one has any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them! I work at Elmer's Aquarium and pet center in monroeville Pennsylvania 15 mins outside of Pittsburgh I'm in the store Monday,Tuesday, Thursday from 10-5 ask for Alex:) so come in a chat with me! Thanks guys!! Happy reefing to all

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hi - how about starting a chronicle of your personal tank? We can all follow along then on your upgrades!