Macna

steveh

For any of you attending Macna in a couple of weeks, please do drop by and introduce yourselves.
We will be delighted to meet you and (try to) answer your questions.
We have a great USA team attending, and I'll be there as well as the token Brit.
While you should not expect to see anything of our forthcoming E-Series and S-Series LED, we are expecting a very busy show and hope to see you in Denver.

Last edited:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I really wish I was going and I would stop by to meet you for sure.

Maybe at one of the future MACNA events when they come back to "This" side of the country.

Have a great and safe trip!!

Choff

For any of you attending Macna in a couple of weeks, please do drop by and introduce yourselves.
We will be delighted to meet you and (try to) answer your questions.
We have a great USA team attending, and I'll be there as well as the token Brit.
While you should not expect to see anything of our forthcoming E-Series and S-Series LED, we are expecting a very busy show and hope to see you in Denver.

Great steve, I'll def be stopping by. You guys had a great display last year and looking forward to seeing what you guys put together this year.

Pro tip..If you are really not going to unveil any led info, you guys might want to make a sign to save yourself from having to repeat it every 5 min. :)

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
I'll be there as well! I'll try to make a point to stop and say hi! Though, this being my first one, I'm sure my head will be spinning a bit...

steveh

Choff, good point. I'll get a nice big sign and hang it around the necks of our staff saying "LED? What LED?".
If I'm not on the booth when you get there, just ask the guys to give me a call as it would be good to say "hi".
Enjoy the show.

Choff

Steve great meeting you and the rest of the crew at MACNA. Awesome display and looking forward to seeing what RS brings us next.

...stupid auto correct

steveh

Great to see you too. I have asked Kevin to deal with the part you wanted for your S-Series. See you somewhere sometime.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
I had so much fun meeting the team. Here's a quote to remember, "Stop! Or I'll say stop again!"