MACNA XXI tickets

lcstorc

Unfortunately I am going to have to miss this year's MACNA. I just started a new job and just can't get the time off.
Since I go every year, I already bought my tickets so I now have 2 Full Registration tickets for sale. They come with $90 worth of raffle tickets that I also pre-purchased.
Please send me a PM or post if interrested.
If you have never been to MACNA you should really check it out. Great fun, great deals, great people. Everything is first class and this year in Atlantic City should be even more fun.

lcstorc

I guess I should have added some details for those who don't know MACNA.

The 21st Marine & Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA XXI) has been announced! Your destination city for this industry leading event is Atlantic City, NJ. This must attend event will be held September 25-27, 2009.

This is a great event with tons of good speakers and an awesome trade show. There are a ton of vendors with livestock or equipment at great deals, but the best part about it is the friends you meet.
Here is more info on the conference as well as some of the raffle prizes (Remember I have $90 worth of raffle tickets that come with the admission tickets).
Macna XXI - Home

lcstorc

EEK. Good question.
I was trying to pay for corals I just bought, but then again I am always looking for something interresting to add to one of the tanks. Let me know what you have and I will certainly consider it.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Anyone who's watching this thread needs to SERIOUSLY consider these tickets. MACNA is a freaking BLAST! If I weren't already "Tapped out" on Travel & Vacation I'd be ALL over this one! Maybe next year!!

:scram:

George81

seriously considering it as im not that far from ac. dont wanna brake the bank either. im sure id do that if i go lol

lcstorc

Lots of raffle tickets included and great raffle prizes. I have won something every year I go. You get to choose which raffles you are entered in. It is not just one huge raffle.
Great pkace to make local contacts since all of the local clubs will be in high attendance.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The RAFFLES rock! I'm still using stuff I won last year at MACNA! I mean it's like letting a kid loose in a candy store :) And talk about DEALS on coral frags! Some of the frags I got last year are some of my PRIZED coral in my main tank now.