Lynn and Frank's saltwater adventure.

lcstorc

Clown gobies love to perch on anything. His favorite is my clams. Worried me for a while but neither one seem to mind so I quit worrying. About the only thing they don't perch on is the anemone. :)

lcstorc

I've waited a while to post my new baby since I was having trouble getting him to eat.
After getting rid of the 3 large tangs the tank just looked empty and the calurpa came back telling me the tangs were eating it.
So I carefully researched and found this guy who stays relatively small and should munch away that calurpa. (So far no go but I'm pulling it out and giving him some time.
My new Kole tang
Kole_compressed.jpg

An just because it was a good shot and shows the color change, here is one of the Kole hanging out with the Red Corris Wrasse.
Kole_and_corris_compressed.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
That adult coloration on the wrasse is stunning! I thought I liked the juvenile coloration, but the adult is knock-out! Give that Kole some time, he'll come around. This tank needs a BS! :D :hallo:

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Congrats on the new addition Lynn !
I added one myself and funny thing is he'll eat anything except dried macro-algae, not what I'd expect from a Bristletooth Tang :smack:

l3fty999

I've waited a while to post my new baby since I was having trouble getting him to eat.
After getting rid of the 3 large tangs the tank just looked empty and the calurpa came back telling me the tangs were eating it.
So I carefully researched and found this guy who stays relatively small and should munch away that calurpa. (So far no go but I'm pulling it out and giving him some time.
My new Kole tang
Kole_compressed.jpg

An just because it was a good shot and shows the color change, here is one of the Kole hanging out with the Red Corris Wrasse.
Kole_and_corris_compressed.jpg

I had three tangs in my 75 gallon tank and they kept everything under control, but my tank crashed, I lost them, and then I bought a scopas tang, and it only eats prepared foods... I am REALLY sure Murphy's law is hard at work here.:surrender:

lcstorc

Just what we were looking for to finish stocking the tank.
All are doing well and seem to be well acclimated to their new home.
Anthias1.jpg

4_muskateers.jpg

morbius18

That a nice tank. I really like to kenya tree forest. Does it sway with the current? If so, I bet your tank is constantly in motion.

lcstorc

The tank is almost all softies and the power heads are on a wavemaker so things are always moving.
I call it a Kenya tree forest but I really mean the things are everywhere. They are on every rock. The bottom of the rocks. The glass. The crushed coral. Everywhere.
As soon as I get my light I am setting up a frag tank so I can do something with them as well as "prune" some of my other softies. Ever since I got the new lights they are just growing out of control so hopefully I can at least sell frags to pay for fish food. LOL (I'll end up giving them away, but I will have fun doing it.)