Looking for that final fish or two.

kv2wr1

Looking to add a final fish or two for my FOWLR.
I have a 180g display, 40g sump, a skimmer rated for 200g heavy bioload (500 g
light) and 2 reactors (1 carbon and 1 gfo). I do 20% weekly water changes (could
get away with 10%). 0 (undetectable) ammonia, 0 (undetectable) nitrite, nitrates less than 5 ppm, pH 8.1, and
sg 1.025. I have 2 ocellaris clowns, 2 blue throat triggers and a yellow tang.
I'm looking to add a final fish or maybe two depending on recommendations. Here
is a list of fish that I like. I do not intend to add all of the fish below
just 1 or 2 from that list.

Flame angel
Mystery
wrasse
Harlequin tusk
Blue Girdled Anglefish
Dogface Puffer
Goldbar
wrasse
Banana Wrasse
Niger Trigger
Humu trigger
Magnificent
foxface
Purple Tang

A lfs had a great deal on a show size sailfin tang
in immaculate condition, but I know my tank would be too small for that and
passed on it.

Thanks In Advance.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
+1 ^ Achilles tang

p-73668-achilles-tang.jpg

Blonde Naso Tang a real pretty fish too
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Blonde Naso Tang

p-74019-NasoBlonde-fem-tan.jpg

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Harlequin Tusk for sure. :D

Seriously though, on a 180 gallon tank, you have enough space for WAY more fish. I could have the fish you currently have living happily in my 90 gallon, or even a 75 gallon. :D

engineer goby

Going by your list and assuming your FOWLR I would go Harlequin tusk. If your taking votes on fish not on your list a Male Blonde Hawaiian Naso Tang

kv2wr1

I'd love to get a naso, but was afraid my tank is too small and the yellow would bully it to death. If you all think I could do more fish or have any other recommendations, let me know. I have a lot of hiding spots in my rock, but I have kind of a rock wall appearance. The fish can swim infront of it, behind it easily and go through it without a problem. If I had gotten that sailfin tang at the LFS, I would have to redo my whole scape. That thing was bigger than a dinner plate. More like a medium or large pizza (depending where you get the pizza from).

Funlad3

You could do a small school of three (total) yellow tangs for starters. Just be sure to QT them as well as any other new additions!

I love the foxfaces and the dogfaced puffers but by far my favorite is the achilles tang... I hope to get one one day when I upgrade my tank to one bigger

kv2wr1

The triggers have been really good. They get a little excited during feeding time, but otherwise ignore the clowns. I have a back up 75g in case though.

Jetbkk

How about a White Tail Bristletooth Tang? I'm planning to get one in the next couple months. Nice red colored Tang that only grows to 5-6".
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: White Tail Bristletooth Tang, Ctenochaetus flavicauda