Long time no see

Spikewire

Hey Everyone,
I haven't been around for a while and wanted to check in. Due to some life issues and a major ice storm/loss of power, I haven't been paying as much attention to my 130d as I should. The tank has been running all this time but just not getting the same level of attention as it used to.

About a month or so ago I rededicated myself to the tank and it's finally shaping back up. Once I got it back into shape I caught the bug again. :)

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones.

Spikewire

Good to see you too Glenn! I'm going to become more active again as time goes on. Heading home soon to install a new True Lumen Pro Actinic LED with dimmer :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:welcomera Welcome back....hope to see some pictures of your tank & more future posts :)
I have a few Boston friends & my kids are avid Red Sox fans that travel there from Oklahoma to baseball games.
I've never been with them but I plan to go soon. :)
Best Wishes :biker

Spikewire

Hey thanks Diana and everyone. Feels good to be back and doing the right thing by my tank again. I just got my mp10 back (had died a while back and sent it in for service) and holy Snikes! The calibration stirred up all kinds of stuff in the tank. I'm back to reef mode at around 80% and I'll be changing filter pads for the rest of the night :)

Diana you should definitely visit Boston with your kids. Fenway itself is worth the trip although I'm more of a Patriots and Bruins guy.

I'm back to serious coral shopping as well. I lost about 75% during a 5 day power outage this past winter. The ones that survived are coming back nicely though now that my parameters are back in line.

Blue Actinic LED will actually be here tomorrow so that's the next project. After that I'll be ordering the Tunze ATO.

So much to do but the fun is back :) I'll get pics soon. I forget the best site to use to post them again. Anyone have any suggestions?

Nice to be hanging with you folks again!

Hey there Chris,

Welcome back. I am one of the new ones that you mentioned in your first post. :LOL:

Glad to hear that you are getting your tank back up to shape. I just put in the Tunze 3155 ATO in my tank today, and so far, it is working like a champ. I contemplated that for a few, and after talking to some people, I made the plunge. You can not go wrong with that. So far it is working nicely!!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your tank. Will be lurking in the shadows and watching. :lurk:

Spikewire

Thanks Chris! I'm about to post a few pics in a new thread. I have an old tank thread that I'd like to post a link to in my signature but it wont let me include a link for some reason.

Glenn thanks for the photobucket link. I was meaning to go look for a refresher course on that. :)