Long time lurking...

Pny

Hi everyone! After a few years of lurking I decided to at least post something in here... :dance:

I am Peter from Sweden. I switched from fresh water planted tanks to the marine hobby about six years ago. I currently have two saltwater tanks, one newly setup 60 US gallon (200 liter) reef tank, and a 275 US gallon (1000 liter) mature F(O)WLR with lots of Tangs. The latter tank being showcased at the 3reef forum. Both my tanks have lots of DIY equipment. Being an engineer at heart, designing and building equipment for my tank has become an integral part of my hobby.

Ps: I tried to post photos of my tanks here but I'm not allowed to do that since my forum post count is 1...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Cheers for moving from lurking to posting ! Welcome a few new members to RS, that will quickly get you to 5 post & allow pics :)

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!! :swmfish:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Peter from Sweden :wave:
WELCOME to posting at Reef Sanctuary :crowd:
Get those 1st FIVE posts done so we can see your tank...We L:heart:VE PICTURES :D
Excited to have you join in & will be looking forward to pictures & posts from You!
VERY BEST WISHES....:biker

Pny

Thanks!

Finally 5 posts and rights to post links/photos...

pny_ps120-0827b1500.jpg

2 meter saltwater tank (1000 liter), (June 2014).

reef-cube-001.jpg

216 liter reef cube, just added hardscape, (December 2013).

Last edited:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thanks for sharing pictures :thumbup:
Do all your tangs get along peacefully?
And is that yellow fish a lemon peel angel? :fishy:

NickF

Welcome Peter :)

wow, that's BIG tank. Your water changes must almost be the size of my tank, lol.

Looks great.