locating a certain salt

HowardW

<<< sorry if im offending you by wanting to go away from red sea salt i personally don't like it >>>

You were not offending me and it's of course of no consequence to me what salt anyone uses or dislikes, I was just pointing out what levels Red Sea Salt will mix up to at 1.026 and that particular salt was not the initial reason for whatever extremely low levels you claim you have :)

Tru2nr

when it comes to salt they NEVER mix up the same between bags there are some companys that do have a reputation for being very constant and there are companys that are not and what joe schmo from cali mix's his up and and what guy from florida mix's his up at will mostlikly be a bit different and yes the salt would be the reason for the low levels that i get when i mix a fresh batch of saltwater thats aged for atleast a day...could it just be i got a bad batch sure...thats very possible but with all of the money i have been putting into raising calc and mag and the salt togeather its just not worth it and i would like to try something else.