locating a certain salt

Tru2nr

thanks guys i appreciate it after studying the salt analysis i really want to give this stuff a try its a little high on the silica but its not as high as some of the others so im not to worried

Tru2nr

panmanmatt thats awesome that link led me to a store that is 30minutes away from me that i've never even heard of time to email them and see if they keep it in stock regularly and what not

Tru2nr

i know right now i don't have to order it i can just go and pick it up when ever i want

BoomerD

I tried the Aqua-Craft salt a few years back and wasn't impressed...and definitely didn't like their prices. I got to know the owner of the company and he sent me about 150 gallons as free samples...I continued using Instant Ocean.

BoomerD

First he sent me Bio-Sea, then IIRC, he sent me Marine Environment 2-part with the little bottle...for the price, I didn't think it was a good buy, nor was I impressed with the results of either. It could be said that I didn't use either one long enough to give it a fair trial, but I couldn't justify the price for either to actually BUY it...free it was ok, but not for their price.

Lots of people are using Tropic Marin's "new salt mix" with great results, and the Deltec salt is getting some good reviews too. (I haven't used either one, so I can't give my opinion on either)

Tru2nr

hahah yeah well i can just pick it up and if the numbers are as close to what the salt anaylsis shows than its worth it IMO

Tru2nr

yeah i'll be sure to keep you all updated the thing that i like about it from everything i've read is that it is one of the most consistant salts when it comes to its perams

BoomerD

BTW, WHICH salt analysis? The infamous "S-15 report?" I'd be very suspicious of what you read in that one. I talked to the owner of the company about that one and how they came to have it...I can not go into details here, but let's just say I believe that report as much as I do that there are WMD's in Iraq...