nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
5Lbs / 50LbsLive rock/ Dry Rock Combo

Marco LR / Dry Rock combo is a nice way to start up a tank - imo

10Lbs%20sig%20Fiji-5-600.jpg

cherryscape12a55lbs.1.jpg

Last edited:

TwiceIrish

Just received my dry Pukani and some shelf rock from Bulk Reef Supply. Packing was fantastic and very little rubble in packing materials. Arrived exactly on time as promised. Friendly personal emails in answer to my special request. These folks are highly recommended. Cheers

ReeferZack

I bought mine from live aquaria. I got the premium Fiji live rock. Honestly I have yet to see any rock that was more gorgeous. It has tons of colors to it after about 1.5 months of curing. It's more light colored then most live rock I have seen. Green and purple everywhere. It doesn't look great when you get it. But damn does it age nicely

jsawyers33

I have heard good things about TB Saltwater and Richard was very informative. Unfortunately I went with Live Rock N Reef because of all the rave reviews and their advertised claim of no unsatisfied customer. My Rock had issues that I won't get into, but when I wasn't satisfied all I asked was for them to stop advertising no unsatisfied customers. Bill at Live Rock N Reef said most people are happy and that since it was internet based he could claim anything he wanted regardless of if it was 100% true. WOW

Blue Space

Bill at Live Rock N Reef said most people are happy and that since it was internet based he could claim anything he wanted regardless of if it was 100% true. WOW

Not really something you share with customers... I'm not sure why he'd say that. Sorry you had issues with your LR man.