Live Rock for sale and other tank items

lmason

Really, really need to sell!!
I have approx 200# of Live Rock that has been in my tank for about 3-4 years. I'm asking $3.00/#. It is Fiji and base rock.

Other items for sale:
LifeReef double Overflow System - $100.00
Aquaclear Skimmer - $50.00
20L sump w/ baffles - $20.00
140G tank w/ stand - $800.00
also with tank you'll get 3 stage RO Unit, 2 maxijet powerheads, heater
and Aquaclear HOB filter.

2nd tank:

29G tank w/stand - $50.00
Aquaclear HOB Filter - $10.00
2 Maxijet powerheads - $10.00 each

Livestock :

Brown serpant star - $10.00
Blue damsel - $3.00
hermit crabs( I think there are 4) - $1.00 for all of them.

All prices are negotiable. :)

Shipping may be available on the smaller items. If interested let me know and we can try to figure something out.

Lorri

lmason

OK I've still got this thing! So here's a new price.

Everything in the above post for $1000.00 just come get it PLEASE!!

If you want just a part see new prices below:
LR it's now $2.00#
LifeReef Double filter overflow System $75.00 (will ship)
Aquaclear Skimmer $50.00 (will ship)
20L sump w/ baffles $15.00
29G tank w/ stand $40.00
Small Aquaclear HOB Filter $5.00 (will ship)
2 small MJ Powerheads $5.00 each ( will ship)

If I can sell the current livestock that consist of a blue damsel, brown serpant star and hermit crabs, and most of the LR seperate from the tank then I'll have 2 MJ1200 PH's & big Aquaclear HOB Filter that I will sell seperately, but only if I sell enough stuff in the tank that I wont need them.

Here's a few pics.

Attachments

• Misc 074.jpg
    Misc 074.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 174
  • Misc 076.jpg
    Misc 076.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 173

jthomps123

I'll take some of the liverock, and powerheads, and maybe the skimmer if you'd be willing to ship(and shipping to NC-27834 didnt kill).
Jason

lmason

Sorry for the late reply, I've been in bed sick. I'll figure out the shipping and let you both know. I'm still not 100% so it might be tomorrow before I get to reply again.

Thanks
Lorri

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Sorry you're sickly and I hope you get well soon. There is a LOT of sickness going around so take care of yourself and don't rush back to your normal "routine" just to get sicker.

If Jason doesn't get the skimmer I would like it.

I am wondering do you have any nice FLAT rocks? I need some flat/plate rocks. If we can work out some other things I'll take the power heads (small and MJ if you sell them, AquaClear (small and large if you sell it).

Just let me know if Jason ends up getting the skimmer and if you have some flat rock.

Best wishes for a SPEEDY get well.

lmason

Well, I'm a little better but went to work anyway. I don't have any flat rocks at all, just all size chunks. If he doesn't get the skimmer I'll let you know.

Thanks

tbittner

Check out how much it would be to ship to me too. I'm looking for 100 pounds. I don't want any base rock though. I need LR for my refugium...

Thanks!

Terry

lmason

Randy - approx $45.00 COD thru UPS ground 3 days in transit.
Terry - Approx $98.78 COD thru UPS ground 3 dayd in transit.

I have some new up close pics, but I will need an email address as there are too many to post on here.

Thanks
Lorri

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey Lorri.. it may be easier for you if you sign up for a FREE photobucket account and just upload the pics there and leave links or embed the pics here. Shoot Me a PM if you need some help with that. I'm about 1/2 nerd..... luck for My wife I'm also 1/2 LOVER :lol:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I got my package from Lorri today :D Thank you so MUCH Lorri! It's a pleasure buying from you.

Allen :)