Live Rock & Base Rock FS $1 per lb.

Melanie

**$1 per lb, fully cured live and base rock.**

Must go. Houseguests coming and hubby is tired of second tank holding nothing but LR.

It 75+ lbs. primarily Fiji, with some Hawaiian waterfall, birdsnest, and Bamboni rock.

Has been curing for about 4 months because I was going to help a friend set up his tank. Since he hasn't done it yet, I've got to make room for Santa and his elves. This rock has been exclusively in saltwater with a reciculating pump to keep it ready to pop in your tank.

If you buy the LR, I will throw in a 20 gallon (long) glass tank FOR FREE that is holding it. The tank was DIY designed to be a sump (has two acrylic dividers you can keep or remove.)

This is PICK UP only in Golden Gate Estates, Naples, Florida.

PM me here and I'll give you my cell phone number.

Most pieces are 3 - 5 lb. sizes but there are one or two pieces that are larger. There is also about a handful or two of rubble. Some of the rocks have a little purple corraline algae but most have none.

**Buyer must take all for $75 including the free tank.** (You don't even have to bring a bucket!)

You will really like this rock, some of it is very unusual with lots of nooks and crannies and interesting shapes. The birdsnest pieces are perfect for a small refugium and pods will love them.

Witfull

and are you re-imbursing for my gas? lol great deal for local reefer....

LYNN,,,,an excuse to set up another tank!!!

Melanie

Witfull, If I reimburse your gas, I'll owe YOU for buying my rock! he he he. Since I have to get rid of it quickly, I just priced it the lowest I have ever seen. Hopefully a local reefer will want it. I wish someone had this sale when I set up MY tank. I have spent god knows how much on my rock to set up my display and this extra rock. Let's not think of that as I practically give it away.

DrHank

Melanie, I'll buy it from you and pay for shipping if you have or can get some shipping boxes. I'm finally setting up the 65 gallon in my clinic. It took another doctor to tell my daughters how great his tank is in his office to convince them.

Sending you a PM.

Melanie

Oh, and there are also a couple of pieces of Tonga branch in there.

Dr. Hank, I would happily sell it to you, but I can't lift a 75 lb.+ box to get it to UPS. I am hurting right now after getting it all out to weigh it. And that was only piece by piece. If it doesn't sell this week, I'll see what we can do. Maybe I can put it in 2 boxes. And that's only cuz I luv you. =O) It's a PITA to ship something this large.

DrHank

You need to find a good chiropractor. Wish I were heading your way. Unfortunately for me it would be 7+ hours one way. Maybe UPS could pick it up at your house (save you the lifting). Just a thought.

Melanie

Dr. Hank has dibbs if I don't sell it locally by Saturday. But here are some photos.

003-8.jpg

002-15.jpg

001-9.jpg

I split it into 2 tanks so I took a pic of both and a close up of one of the rocks.