Links to tank threads

fishhound

I did a bunch of searching and can't seem to find out how to add a link to my tank thread in my signature area. Need help or direction. Thank you!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Try this - copy & paste the below code into your signature, then add a [ at the begining of the code, and a ] at the end.

URL="http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/61896-1st-reef-tank-40-gallon-breeder.html"]Fishhound's 40 gallon breeder[/URL

This should make a link called Fishhound's 40 gallon breeder.

fishhound

Thanks Reefmack!!! You've been a great help. I was watching your posts in the RSM club long before I was even a member here. Was considering the RSM while I was still planning my tank, but decided against it. It's an awesome package, but I am a builder at heart and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to enjoy something I put together. You've been a wealth of knowledge for me and I only hope I can pass it along. THANKS!!!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hey - I'm glad to see it worked! Sometimes directions seem simple to me, but not to whom I give them to LOL! Thanks for the kind words - as it turned out I should have taken the same path you did - not much left of my original RSM! :)