Limbo Caught the Upgrading bug!

InLimbo87

Although its nothing huge, I've decided to move my NC12g into an Oceanic 33g cube. I got a great deal locally on the cherry tank/stand (petco was clearing their last one out).

Pics coming in the next couple days when I put more than just water/sand in it... :apimp:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Awesome buddy! Can't wait to see and hear ALL about it!

What's your plans for it?

Lights?

Stocking?

InLimbo87

I've already bought a Sunpod 150w HQI fixture for it, and I'm planning on transferring all of my livestock from the 12 to this and maybe adding one or two more small fish.

I'm planning on keeping the setup super simple as I've had good luck so far with that route. Plan is to be skimmerless and sumpless with only two Koralia 1's (or similar powerheads, im still deciding).

Oh yeah and I've already painted the back black so that I don't have to deal with scotch tape and backgrounds :p

InLimbo87

Here's a pic of my current 12g:

Jan242008FTS.jpg

and the two side-by-side:

Jan24SidebySide.jpg

Have the 30 half full waiting for rock (this weekend's fun :D)

InLimbo87

Although its starting to get pretty aggressive. I had to move the digitata the other day because the hammer was actually latching one of its tentacles onto it and stinging it continuously. It needs more room (and in turn more room to grow hopefully)

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
That's a nice looking cube! I'm not much into nano reefing, but if I were, that is where I'd start. Nice proportions, you'll do that cube well.

InLimbo87

Thanks Scott! (although in most definitions my tank has now broken out of the nano status :D)

I just bought about 15 lbs of cured live rock from a friend of mine locally. Time to get some more today and wait it out till all has settled.