LifeReef experience...

Cambridgereef

Re: LifeReef BAD experience...

I am reminded of my long held belief that consumer protection laws are fundamentally wrong. It is businesses that need laws to protect them from customers.
Please take my advice and don't even think of starting a business of your own.
Btw when you paid for something it's not spelt payed.

Cambridgereef

I wonder what is catran's point? This post might be a year old and that makes my comment even more valid.
If a customer abuses a supplier, as is the case with ths post, it is a dreadful and damaging injustice to the good reputation of that businessman being the inocent victim of a wrongful critisism perpetrated by a man/women of dubious charactor. Why should it be that a Google search brings this wrongful, misleading accusation made by a person of no moral fibre into the first page of a search, trashing a good Company reputation a year later!

steved13

PREMIUM
Good point about the Google search, I hadn't thought about that. You also make very good points about, sometimes the buyer can take advantage of the seller.

I think Cat's point was, that in your post, you address someone who hasn't posted here in almost a year. I took it that you may not have realized that, and Cat was pointing it out. I don't think it was meant as anything personal. I should probably let Cat speak for herself, but I thought I'd offer an additional point of view.

Cambridgereef

My point is that hard working, and caring business people for the most part do try and be fair.

In this case the original misleading statement continues to damage reputation and the whole thread should be taken down with emphasis on removal of the Google pick up on the comments of a nasty unfair individual airhead.

steved13

PREMIUM
You really shouldn't hold back like that it's very unhealthy, just let go and say what you really think...LOL

I'm not sure name calling will keep you in good graces here though.
All you have to do is read this thread and you'll see it is very favorable to Jeff and LifeReef. I don't see why your so bent on beating a dead horsebeat_dead_horse

Also, I don't think there is any message more positive than Jeffs customers defending him the way they have here. It's pretty obvious he runs a great company, does excellent work, and takes care of his customers. I'm sure if you asked him, and he read this thread, he would absolutlely rather have it here, I know I would if I were him.

catran

As Steve stated, I just wasn't sure you understood the post was almost a year old. I don't believe that guy has the right to badmouth LifeReef and fully understand their policy is to protect their business from people like the OP. I and everyone that posted after him understood that. I know that it makes me angry when I see someone taking advantage of someone or some poor business trying to make a profit to support it's employees. As a matter of fact, LifeReef is the very same place I need to go to get my overflow for my RSM. I would never try to pull some "stuff" like that.

Frankie

RS STAFF
The reason why you see this in the first page of Google is because we pay a lot of money to direct people to our site when they google things in nature to this hobby.

This thread can't hurt Jeff much BTW, the thread turned in the first reply in his favor :D

Cambridgereef

OK you all made valid points. We are all of the opinion that Life Reef is a good Company and that the unworthy points made at the start of this exchange has in fact pulled a lot of support for Life Reef.

I am prepared to draw a line under this

The reason I came in a year late is that I just got back into Marine's as it used to be called after a 30 year lapse!