Just a few of them :)

88_G.sized.jpg

89_G.sized.jpg

A few more.

79_G.sized.jpg

80_G.sized.jpg

81_G.jpg

mane3215

Damn dude, I'm not evn into zoos much anymore, but you can send a frag of the first three shots with the blasto =). My God they are just nails man!

mane3215

Wow, you have a cherry picker in CA, and you get them kind of goods? Thats impressive.

As for me, I think my darn connections fell through they are dry haha. My bank account is the same =P.

jcigars

mane3215 said:
I think my darn connections fell through they are dry haha. My bank account is the same =P.

You think your Bank account is dry now.....wait until you get married.

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
Jimmy, I gots to have a frag of those top ones. please LMK when your ready for a Thermos trade. Those are sweet!

I lost my entire Zoo collection last year due to my macro going sexual on my Zoo tank and poisned everything. I only managed to save about 10-15 polyps total, the tank had well over 1-2K polyps and about 20-30 diff. color morphs. I have never seen any like those in the top pic!

jcigars

Jusreefin said:
Jimmy, I gots to have a frag of those top ones. please LMK when your ready for a Thermos trade. Those are sweet!

I lost my entire Zoo collection last year due to my macro going sexual on my Zoo tank and poisned everything. I only managed to save about 10-15 polyps total, the tank had well over 1-2K polyps and about 20-30 diff. color morphs. I have never seen any like those in the top pic!

Rob....no problem they need to settle in and start to spread before I frag them. I only had them 4 days. I have a another piece with polyps I never seen before that are unreal but it's in bad shape. That's the problem with these zoas as you know they ship them dry....the divers just don't care I guess.