Let's see your zo collection

ReefLady

Staff member
:) Mine has changed dramatically (for the worse I'm sad to say) so I need some time to re-gather the troops. But here's a start while I work on that

3bluering9555act-med.jpg

3orange9557actweb-med.jpg

3orring9565actweb-med.jpg

3mix9566actweb-med.jpg

3frag5-9536web-med.jpg

3frag11-9549web-med.jpg

3BTpinkstripe-med.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful guys!!!

Ahhhh .... I love my zoas!!

Attachments

• macro orange zoanthids.jpg
    macro orange zoanthids.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 539

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Wow! Some beautiful zoos!

Trav, I have some of the ones in your 3rd and 6th pic, and Doni, I have some of the ones in your 2nd pic on your second post.

Here are just a few of my collection, I have about 16 or 17 different colors/types of zoos, they're my favorite coral. Sorry for the pic quality.

16zoosweb.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
2-for-1
32zosweb-med.jpg

I just love these, I forget the tentacles have stripes until I start taking macros. :)

3bluering11-28web.jpg

Heres my contribution, a 3 pak of mixed colors. I love the blue and brown comco.

Attachments

• 3zoos.jpg
    3zoos.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 509

Hooked

Here's a colony I got recently that I think is pretty unusual. The pics a little fuzzy, but the color is accurate.

Attachments

• miamidolphzoos.jpg
    miamidolphzoos.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 488

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Originally posted by fidojoe
So far I see 6 different zoos that other people have that I also have.

I have a colony that morphed into a cool color I bet you don't have!! I will take a picture tonight and post it :)

ScottT1980

Hey Woodstock, I think I might recognize some of those. I might be giving you a shout if I ever lay out plans and find the financing for my 30 zoanthid/ricordia tank.

They look great guys/gals, keep them coming!

Take er easy
Scott T.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Originally posted by ScottT1980
Hey Woodstock, I think I might recognize some of those. I might be giving you a shout if I ever lay out plans and find the financing for my 30 zoanthid/ricordia tank.
Take er easy
Scott T.

Absolutely! Don't you dare hesitate! :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I kid you not... this colony used to be blue zoas with a few green polyps scattered in. They are now a very cool looking tricolor.

61tricolored_zoas-med.JPG

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I sure don't have any of those purples woodstock, but I do have some of the purple and green ones that are mixed in.