LED for redsea max s 500

suspiria2

Does anyone know when/if red sea is going to release the S series with LED lights. I am looking to get the tank and don't know if it is worth waiting?
I am new to the saltwater world and the t5 lights look fine but everyone seems to prefer the LED lights. Seems a shame to pay for the t5 lights and hood only to replace them.

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Hi Suspiria2, this is still very much work in progress, we are still working very hard on LED lighting systems, they will come, we just want to be absolutely we bring to market the best product we can.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

When you get a tank, start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

suspiria2

Hi Suspiria2, this is still very much work in progress, we are still working very hard on LED lighting systems, they will come, we just want to be absolutely we bring to market the best product we can.
Thanks for the response, I presume that any LED system would be able to be retrofitted to an existing aquarium?