Leather, Mushrooms, Zoas, and Clownfish..Oh My!!

Jeremy0322

I am hopefully getting a bunch of new corals so I have to make some room, plus I wouldnt mind some extra money, plus I no longer want alot of these, so it only seems right to pass them along to my fellow reefers!

**Note, these are older pictures, but I dont have the camera right now, so new pictures will have to wait until tomorrow. Just giving people an idea right now. Everything shown is either same size of bigger at current time**

We will start off with this Beautiful Toadstool Leather. Bought it around 6 months ago as a quarter size frag, and it took off. My best guess without putting a ruler in the tank is its about 5 inches wide. Selling online for prices ranging from around $35 and up, i will take $20 for it. Shipping "should" be overnight on everything, but I had good luck with priority when it was a frag, and see no reason why it would not work again. I will ask some of the "high ups" here and see what popular opinion is.

CIMG6622.jpg

CIMG6623.jpg

Next, we have green mushrooms for sale. I have (3) different frags of these I think, the 2 smaller ones with probably around 5 mushrooms a piece, and a larger one with around 10 would be my guess. I will get exact counts tomorrow when I go digging around in there. I was not able to get exact prices on them, so I would guess them to be around $2.50 a shroom would be fair, but I will gather more information on that later and this price may change.

CIMG6626.jpg

Next, there are a few zoanthid frags I am looking at getting rid of to make some room for some other stuff. Some are going to $1 a polyp, others for around $2 a polyp and some in between, I will list which are which above the pictures.

20 polyps for $20
CIMG6628.jpg

15 polyps for $20
CIMG6630.jpg

I have a 10 polyp frag of this, but its hard to get a pic of because of where its at. The 10 poly frag for $20, hard to tell by the picture but they have purple mouths.
CIMG6633.jpg

20 polyps for $30
CIMG6642.jpg

And, finally, I have this one Clownfish that needs a good home. About 3 inches long, and I can guarantee ick free since it was just in a QT with copper for around 6 weeks. Honestly, I would take like, $10 for her, as long as you can provide proof that she is going to a good home.

CIMG5653.jpg

-The one in the center, the little one above it sadly passed during the ick battle:rocket:

PM me with offers or questions, you obviously save on shipping if you buy more than 1 thing. I would prefer local pickup, but if you wanna pay shipping I have no problem boxing stuff up. I will use styrofoam lined boxes on everything, as well as heating packs if necessary.

Last edited:

Jeremy0322

VERY nice looking stuff bro! You've done well :)

:bump:

:scram:

Its nice because the mushrooms came from Elliott, you see him on here rarely but he is around sometimes. He sent them as freebee's when I bought my SSS from him, I got 2 of them I think, and now I have around 40 maybe, they REALLY took off. Opinions on the pricing? I cant really find identical shrooms online so I dont know whats fair and whats not, while still putting some cash in my pocket for future corals.