Kos's 125g tank

kospaintball

I have this red / pink coralline starting to do battle for space. I like how the red looks. I tried scratching it off to make sure it wasn't some thick dark cyano butttt its hard

DSCN1532.jpg

crespeto

awsome build, about the same size as mine. I can't wait to see some pics new pics with fish and stuff in it. Glad to hear the HA is just about gone, good luck.

kospaintball

well... i bought a frag pack... payed with paypal.... get up this morning thinking it was only going to me a matter of a few hours before it got to me. My dad calls me saying some stuff was delivered to our old house in florida. paypal.... for what ever reason.... decided to give the guy sending me the stuff my address from 6 years ago. I called them saying i needed some assistance... "Policy says that it always goes to the home address, regardless of what address was selected" They wont let me remove the old address... they wont let me add or change my phone number... This will be the last cent of my money paypal gets.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
You can log into paypal and add and delete your addresses, I have done it at least six times over the years, you need to make your current address the primary and have it verified then you can delete the others.

That's rough man and sorry to hear it, I have done this before when i moved and forgot to select the new address and the old one that is verified is default as primary so it selected automatically.

If you get them overnighted they still have a good chance for survival.

kospaintball

they are already on their way here. In order for me to delete the address from a paypal rep : " You would need to call from ---"

i used --- as my old number... for the phone i had 6 years ago.... they won't allow me to add a new number and then use that as my primary.

kospaintball

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

DSCN1539.jpg

DSCN1545.jpg

the one with the dark forehead, is name afro and then the other is going to be... hmmm i dunno yet buttt i will come up with somethin!

crespeto

glad to hear the shrimp saved you a head ache. Toss up some new pics of the whole tank. Bet it is looking really nice.

kospaintball

Everything is going pretty good. Still the same fish and coral. Had alot on my plate for a while and im waiting for pennyonthereef.com to open up!

crespeto

well hope the pennyonthereef.com stuff works out for you and life slows down some so you can enjoy your tank :) Hope the peppermint shrimp keeps up on any new aptasia problems. :)