Koran Angel for sale

degibson84

I have a juvenile Koran with slight bit of gold showing through on the head. This fish is a trooper and has been through alot. first a 180 that started leaking so he had to be moved into a 75 mid cycle. The 75 then got moved to my house and he has not been phased one bit. I know he is going to get too big for the 75 so i would like to see if anyone is local or even close by that would want him. He is about the size of my fist and in great health he will eat anything from flakes to fresh clams from the grocery store.

anyone interested let me know

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Im planning a mixed reef in my 180, softies and LPS, or i'd help ya out. Angels arent known for being reef safe from what i know.

degibson84

he doesn't touch any of my shrooms or LPS. My father in law had him housed with a hammer torch and frogspawn and he didn't touch any of them. I have had him with my shrooms and nems with no problems. he does love him some zoas though

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
those are one of my fav softies. I definetly dont need anything that eats zoas

degibson84

this is another reason i have contemplated letting him go. When/If I do get the 220 setup I want to go full mixed reef and I love zoas