KLR's RSM 250

K L R

I used glue and the epoxy type stuff on every rock to make sure it is stable and all of the base rocks are an inch or 2 in the sand

Tank perimeters are finally perfect, chalices go in tommorrow!
I might hold off on the monti because its an sps, tell me what you think

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Good job! The lights on the 250 are good, and Montis are an easier SPS than acros, so you might be fine putting that in too.

K L R

Ok thanks, ill put all 6 in 2mrw ans then let it settle for a while,

just wondering the lfs got in a african exquisete wrasse, and it looks amazing, but i want a canary wrasse can they go in the same tank?

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'm with the other guys too, I like the rockwork better. Looking forward to pics of your new additions.

K L R

The tank
IMG_0510.jpg

SG or RHCP monti
IMG_0509.jpg

PW
IMG_0505.jpg

WWCPAE
IMG_0506.jpg

I think its called Indian paint
IMG_0507.jpg

Pink sapphire
IMG_0508.jpg

Forgot to get picture of Apple berry sorry
maybe 2mrw

K L R

hahah ya here is some more pics

Here some of pink sapphire feeding tonight and the apple berry(pics off phone)

IMAG0408.jpg

IMAG0407.jpg

Apple berry

IMAG0409.jpg

kyley

Nice new chalices! They're such colorful corals - too bad they're so expensive for tiny frags and don't grow very fast... I just got in on the MrCoral chalice special so have some arriving Thursday (5 for $100 shipped plus a free Acan Echinata). Take care,
--Kyle

K L R

Thanks, and that mr coral deal was awsome but i have my eye on a be A utiful one for $90 so trying to save money for that. Its tempting hahaha.

Also if I wanted to move over a bubble gum monster and key lime mago sherbert chalice from my other tank, how long should I wait befor moving them over?

And when i get fish in a couple of weeks I know i want a canary wrasse, but the lfs had an african exquisite wrasse, and I was wondering if I could have both of them in the same tank?

Dont plan on getting fish very soon. im just wondering