Johnny

ScottT1980

Stoney, if the souped up tylenol doesn't work, try some theraflu if you can hold it down. Its got tylenol (acetametaphine) and some other drugs that make one heck of a potent cocktail, for me, almost comparable to percoset or codeine. I live by that stuff when I have a flu but might not be such a good if you are "coming out both ends"

Feel better...

And RL, you are on a role!!!

Take er easy
Scott T.

Maxx

Johnny,
ifeel sorta responsible for the teasing you've been getting as I was the one who started it all. I meant no harm and certainly hope you werent offended. Please understand I wouldnt have made the initial tease if I didnt feel you wouldn't have understood or werent part of the family. I'm sure it'll be my day in the barrel soon, and please feel free to fire at will when the oportunity arises.
Nick

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Nick you have nothing to feel responsible for at all! You were right on as far as being part of the family!!

I can be mischievous at times so I will not waste the opportunity if it should arise for you!!;)

We are Family!!! Remember the Pittsburg Pirates baseball theme song?:)

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Oh, Johnny!!!! I am so LOVIN' your avatar!!! I didn't think anything could be better than the cat, but I would have to say, this one is.

Maxx

Originally posted by mnreefman
see now denial can be an ugly thing... where did you get that idea?
:confused: :confused: :confused:
ROFLMAO....thats gonna leave a mark....

Remember the Pittsburg Pirates baseball theme song?
Who?????
Cardinals baby, Cardinals......

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Ohhh boy, I haven't laughed that hard in a while (not about your pic, Johnny) those av's are great!:laugh:

Maxx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UGH....stop the ride...I wanna get off....gonna be sick......
Baaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrffffffffff..............
Nick

Gina

RS STAFF
OMG mnreefman:LOL: That is too funny!!!!! I just found this thread! Johnny! Nice to see you even though the cat was so cute! So are you!!! Now, how about the wife?!

As for family.....yes we are that is why we can tease everyone like we do isn't that what family is all about including love?!

Gina

Gina

RS STAFF
Oh one more thing....maybe to make Johnny feel more at home we should all send Teri a pic of ourselves and have the helmets put on!!!

Gina