Johnny

Maxx

Lordy God Man!!!!!!!! I havent had any coffee this morning!!!! What are you trying to do??!!!!!
More importantly, What did I do to you???????????!!!

JK....
cool pic....you kinda resemble the dad (Paul Sr) on Orange County Choppers.....
Nick

mwrager

I love RL, I was in a meeting and stated to laugh, I had to stop because everyone started to look at me. RL you are bad:LOL: :LOL:

EdgeKrusher

Good God man! Put some clothes on... j/k LOL that's one way to get someones attention. Nice to finally be able to put a face to your name. Take care!

EK

ReefLady

Staff member
I was in a meeting and stated to laugh, I had to stop because everyone started to look at me. RL you are bad

Ha! (sorry) :meeting: :faces: :bluenod: :scram:

ReefLady

Staff member
Johnny,

I was just thinking ... geez, the poor guy, he just posts about feeling like part of the family, and here we are having a laugh at his expense - second time in as many days. ;)

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
he does look like the guy on american choppers, now I bet he wishes he had his money. I am pretty much in the same boat. Sitting here in Sweat pants only, temp in the house is turned up to 80 with a blanket on. I have the flu, and it is coming out of both ends.

I am down at least a gallon of pepto bismol, and a case of 7up. then my head started to hurt, so I did a no no and broke into some left over tylenol 3 from when I had a minor surgery. I am starting to feel a bit normal. Although I have been surfing the net most of the day as I felt so horrible I could not even sleep. Anyhow I finally have enough energy to type.

My daughter was sick with the same thing last week. She was kind enough to pass it on to everyone else in the family.

Anyhow, I did not go to work today, and everything in the shop is getting neglected. Once I feel better it will be crunch time! SHEESH!!! It never ends!

NaH2O

Contributing Member
ROFL, RL!!! Johnny, it's awesome to meet you. If I ever need to go for a walk in the city at night, will you come with me?(but you'll have to leave the helmet at home, or else there won't be a point to your protection). Now, let's see your other half...I talking about your wife, though. I think your new av should be you in the helmet, instead of the cat!

And Stoney....Too much information on coming out both ends.

Curtswearing

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I'm sending you a PM that might make you feel better.

Johnny is part of the family. He's the crazy uncle. :D :D :D