Johnny

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
There ya go Nikki! I think we should have the Melonhead Club put in our signatures to the effect of "Proud member of the melonhead club." :D

Brucey

Blimey Monti .... you got any clothes on in that picture .... sends a cold shiver up my spine just thinking about it
Brucey

Craig Manoukian

This thread is the perfect example of folks with way too much time on their hands, eh? My goodness we are a sick bunch, happy, but sick!

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

ReefLady

Staff member
I have a clown phobia - so, please no clowns!!!!

Omigod Nikki, that's too funny! I'm scared to death of them. My mom knows it, and as this sick joke while I was in college, sent me this "care" (ha!) package with a clown doll in it. The thing would laugh this hysterical insane giggle if you squeezed it.

I stuffed it in the back of my closet. One night, at about 2am, the thing starts laughing, in the closet. It was a frigid January night in CT, and there I was, at 2am, in my PJ's heading out to the dumpster with a clown-doll.

LOL!

Maxx

I know a few people that have an irrational fear of clowns.....
as a matter of fact (to totally derail this thread...) I have a funny story about a friend that I used to work w/ that freaked out on a clown.
As its not really the sort of thing that should be posted in a family type forum I'll have to tell you about it when I meet you tomorrow @ the inland aquatics trip.....
Me...I'm scared of big fuzzy spiders....turn me intop a screaming lil girl so fast it'll make your head spin....really not a pretty sight.
Nick

NaH2O

Contributing Member
RL - OMG!!! I, first of all, never would have put a clown doll in my closet....the thing might come at me in the middle of the night! I think I would have had a heart attack if it started laughing for no reason (makes me think of the Poltergeist movie). I had to do a segment for the Bozo the Clown show, and being next to and talking with him was extremely difficult. I almost threw-up on those huge shoes. The funny part was, he had a fly stuck to the top of his head that distracted me enough that the contents of my stomach actually never came out.

Maxx

There's a pawn shop near a cool bar I sometime go to, and they have all kinds of stuff that people have brought in. I'm not making this up...There was a hard core old rusty used lookin battle axe, right next its matching partner, a mace (medievel weapon, not the spray) and right next to them were a pair of clown shoes.
What's going on in a persons life that they need money so bad they're willing to pawn clown shoes and a battle axe?
I didnt hang around after seeing those...I really didnt wanna meet that guy....
Nick