JJ's Photography Showcase

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I'll tell you what, I keep practicing and I'm enjoying seeing the difference in the shots. I figure about 20 more years and I'll be able to get one to rival you professional photographers out there lol.

You're doing super-awesome with the pictures... they keep getting better and better!! You'll be up to par with them in no time at this rate. lol

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Sorry I haven't been around all day, I took the day off and the wifey and I headed to the hills to catch the aspens changing colors. Took a slew of pics. The colors are amazing right now. This was taken at about 10,000 feet.

ttbas16.JPG

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
God I love Colorado. :D

Can't wait to be able to contribute some pictures to this thread next week! ;)

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Well thank you. Spent about 11 hours driving and biking in the mountains here in Colorado yesterday, it was an amazing day. We saw Deer, chipmunks, and even a moose. But today is fish room day and I've got a lot on my plate to get done including some more coral pics.

Funlad3

Any pictures of said moose? Have fun fragging and photographing! You sort of have my dream job.... :D

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Sorry Ben, didn't get any pics of the mosse, just the deer. I've got my chores done for the day as well other than taking some pics for the website.

Funlad3

Well golly Jared, it's your fault! If you'd only stop posting such swell things, we wouldn't have these problems, now would we silly? :bluesbros:

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Jared, These are amazing!! Is that under actinics? I think I know what I'm ordering from you next! I LOVE the bright blue with the yellow around the mouth. so nice.

Nope that's under my standard lighting which is light on the blues for better growth (mix of ATI blue+ and white bulbs). They are one on my favorites for sure.

here is a pic of the pink birds nest i got from you last week it's coloring up so nice and think it's going to get even darker wow so nice Jared thanks!!!
DSCF4033_zps265f623d.jpg
[/IMG]