Jbird sez Ello!

Jbird0420

Hey Everyone!!! Happy Holidays to all!!

I'm new to Reef Sanctuary, but not new to fish tanks. I've had Freshwater tanks for about 25 yrs. The last of my freshwater adventures was raising Discus. That was fun, but I got bored!! The past few years I started Saltwater. Wow! I'm addicted to saltwater life in all forms! I currently have a 225g FOWLR with a custom 55g AGA sump/refug I personally built. I also have a 90g Reef with all sorts of corals. SPS, LPS, SOfties. Thanks for looking!!!! And happy reefing!:woohoo:

Mya

TAMPA... !!!

Okay, so I know you're not really in Tampa, where are you actually?
Pics would be great. Odd you said Discus... My dad's the discus junkie. I r the saltwater girl.

You know we want to see pics of you're tank... you're set-up... the things that are inside it... Everything... So post up as soon as you get the time.

Jbird0420

Hey There!!!!!
Outside of Tampa. I live in Brandon/Valrico area. Do you live in TPA??
I used to raise Discus, it's been since '03. I've migrated to Salt tanks and I'm addicted!! So sounds like your family is into fish tanks as well?

Check out my reef space page. Just set it up the other nite. Enjoy! And thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Justin's Page - ReefSpace

TAMPA... !!!

Okay, so I know you're not really in Tampa, where are you actually?
Pics would be great. Odd you said Discus... My dad's the discus junkie. I r the saltwater girl.

You know we want to see pics of you're tank... you're set-up... the things that are inside it... Everything... So post up as soon as you get the time.

blue_eyes53813

HI Jbird. Welcome to RS. I see some of your pictures popping up on the front page. Very Nice. There are a lot of people from here that have reefspace pages including me... I will try to look you up on there.. I havent been on there much lately...

Jbird0420

Thanks blue_eyes! Your in wall tank is sweet!! Check out my reefspace page when you get an opportunity, i'm going to post more pics on it later today.

HI Jbird. Welcome to RS. I see some of your pictures popping up on the front page. Very Nice. There are a lot of people from here that have reefspace pages including me... I will try to look you up on there.. I havent been on there much lately...

blue_eyes53813

This tank is almost 4 years old . But this has been from upgrades from about the last 6 years. I started with a 40 gallon than a 125 gallon now the 265 .

Jbird0420

No matter what size tank you end up with, you always want to go bigger! My next is 500g FO. That's a long shot though!!!

Mya

Ya, I know all to well about that area. I lived on E. MLK Jr. at Sabal Park Apts back when it was Brandon Cove... Forever ago.

We are a fish loving family. Most of my family has migrated north now and live up in the big bend area. I still have many family and friends down in the Bay Area tho.

Funny you say that about blues tank. My dad's 220 was built into the living room wall for a while... Now he has his own bedroom dedicated to his discus. I just got back from visiting them and I think he said he currently has 75... I can't keep track of how many he has with so many coming and going. And with so many tanks... He's hoping for some to breed soon but hasn't had any luck so far.

Welcome to RS and to the SW world. We are happy you are addicted.