It's spring time, let's see some OT pics...

reefrunner

Contributing Member
That's right, the weather is nice, the flowers are blooming, the bees are buzzing, grab your cam, get outside and take some pics!!!

Show us your OT pics ;)

DSCF0472.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

DSCF0480.jpg

This is my buddy, that likes to go and take the pics with me ;)
DSCF0486.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
LOL, if it comes...might as well take some pics of it ;) Well, from the safty of the basement maybe...

wooddood

the wood dude
yeah if i had a basement lol. as a matter of fact just before im got on line tdevil called me on my cell and told me if i wanted to come over to his house it was fine with him because he has a basement and i thought man what a nice jester on his part. karma to ya jay [tdevil]:D man i love the people i have met on this board.

Curtswearing

Thanks RR. I'm just learning how to work this camera. Those two wildflowers together were about the size of my thumbnail. The whole digital camera was a little intimidating at first but I think I got a lot of it figured out.

ReefLady

Staff member
I took a few the other night... practicing off-camera flash for that groovy black background. Much easier subjects than fish. :)

31-9712web-med.jpg

35-9718web-med.jpg

36_9720web-med.jpg

37_9724web-med.jpg

310_9734web-med.jpg

These were all taken with my 10D and 100mm macro with 500D diopter, 420EX flash off-camera, manual mode (f/8-f/11), RAW, ISO100.

Best part... they were all taken on my kitchen table! :)

T

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Ok, drew wins!! ;)

Awesome pictures guys!!!

Curt, I know what you mean about a new complicated camera being intimidating... i'm "making" myself read the instructions on my new one! I'll post a macro once I figure it out.

TDEVIL

Originally posted by wooddood
yeah if i had a basement lol. as a matter of fact just before im got on line tdevil called me on my cell and told me if i wanted to come over to his house it was fine with him because he has a basement and i thought man what a nice jester on his part. karma to ya jay [tdevil]:D man i love the people i have met on this board.

any time ;)

the basement is big enough for all of us, the prev owner kinda made a tornado shelter under the back porch, and there is low voltage lighting down there also (just dont have the batt for it ;)

RR, i will try to get some pics, will be good practice, raining now thou ;)

Curt, that is a very nice pic, you have been practicing havent you

Jay

ReefLady

Staff member
the weather is nice, the flowers are blooming, the bees are buzzing

Pppbbbbtttt to all you 'southerners'. LOL You want a pic of the flames burning in my woodstove right now? :D

Actually, we had some freak weather Monday, and it hit 85F -- melted the last of the snow (sigh).

Soon!!!!!!

Absolutely beautiful pics, everyone!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
I wanted to get out today and take some pics of some wild flowers and some wild lilies growing in the ditches, but had a pretty bad day and just couldn't get the energy to pic up the cam. LOL, first day I've had it, that it hasn't been out f the camera case. Lovely pics everyone, and I agree drew wins!! She's gonna be a heartbreaker ;)