IT literate? Fancy becoming involved in a free project?

As some already know, I run an ISP based in the UK.

I've been looking to provide a free hosting-related service to RS/RC and some other aquarium related sites.

I'd like to get a bunch of people together to test it. It'd require only as much time as you'd be willing to spend, an email address (I can provide you with one temporarily if you wish) and you must be IT literate enough to use this forum (a given?).

Happy to provide more info by PM although I don't wish to post it publically until it's launched in case we decide after testing that it's not something worthwhile offering to the masses.

What's your incentive? Well, as it's a free service to the forums, I wouldn't be looking to pay (we have our own QA team), you would get to be the first to use it and be able to be the first to select available names in the service (thereby securing the name you really want). I can't explain too much more without giving it away.

If you're interested then please either post here or drop me a PM and I'll produce some more details in the next couple of days.

Many thanks

Lewis