Is this the RA meeting??

psychoroofer

Well to start out my names Rich and im an addict! I cant seem to stay out of fish stores!

I have a 90 gal DT 20 gal sump thinking hard or redoing but it means moving sump to outside the stand and building it in the stand because the doors on my current set up are to small to allow me to put anything in that would be big enough to accommodate what I have in mind 4 pc 65w 2 10k and 2 50/50 1 48in ho actinic my lights are top on list to update t5s as mhs will cook my tank with out the addition of a chiller and by adding the t5s i can use 2 of the pcs in the stand for the fudge i wanna add my skimmer is rated for 300 gal bought it 3 yrs ago and dont remember what brand works awesome i tend to wet skim currently because trying to stay on top of the hair algae that appeared after moving the tank to a new home (boy that was fun) 5-6in DSB 75+/- LR i have 2 maroon clowns and a GBTA naso tang 5 damsels 3 convict and 2 domino (i cant pull out because my daughter is attached to them) 1 mandarin goby 3 serpent stars 2 peppermint shrimp and for corals i have pulsing xenia, GSP, 3 different finger leathers, 2 frogspawns, bubble coral, blue anthila(??), several shrooms of different types and colors, chili coral,2 different types of zoos, 2 large feather duster worms and a partridge in a pair tree..........

besides my tank im a father of 3 very wonderful kids (well at least 2 are at any give'n point):jester: married 13 yrs and thinking i could have been out on parole by now...lol:tongue: I believe thats all for now glad to have found this site and all the great info you guys have on here will post some pics at a later date

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
:welcomera to reefsanctuary
745.gif