Is this forum Dead?

meandean45

Wow! No new posts/threads for over six months! Doesn't anybody have anything to say about what's going on in this hobby anymore? I just checked in, and found my thread about tank bred fish still at the top of the list after six months of inactivity. I'm a little disappointed.

Regards, Dean

mps9506

Theres a few topics that probably could have been posted in here with good discussion that were posted in General. I'll be honest I don't even look at the forum breakdowns. I just search under new posts :) Ispy works great when I'm bored as well :)

DrHank

Wit, are you suggesting a "Because I'm Blonde" thread? That could be a dangerous subject! Next thing you know we'll have a "Because I'm Bald" thread. I think I'd stay away from that if I were you.

Witfull

ok,,,point taken,,no better blonde than bald threads, or is that better bald than blonde? some one help me out here~

Melanie

Seriously, Wit..... xoxoxox

No matter what color I die my hair, I'm always blonde on the inside. Like the time the battery died in my Sonicare Elite toothbrush and I was in a panic because I couldn't brush my teeth! Then I remembered you can still brush your teeth even if it's not buzzing at you.

Or how about the time I was making condensed soup for the first time (last year) I'm reading the instructions and they say "Add one half pint of cream." So, I do what any girl would do, call my mom.

Me: Mom, how much is in a pint?

Mom: Two cups.

Me: So why doesn't the soup just say "add a cup of cream"

Mom: Because pints are usually used to measure liquid.

Me: and why would my soup, that's made in Massachusettes, be labeled using the Metric system?

Mom: Honey, that's not the metric system.

mps9506

Seriously, Wit..... xoxoxox

No matter what color I die my hair, I'm always blonde on the inside. Like the time the battery died in my Sonicare Elite toothbrush and I was in a panic because I couldn't brush my teeth! Then I remembered you can still brush your teeth even if it's not buzzing at you.

Or how about the time I was making condensed soup for the first time (last year) I'm reading the instructions and they say "Add one half pint of cream." So, I do what any girl would do, call my mom.

Me: Mom, how much is in a pint?

Mom: Two cups.

Me: So why doesn't the soup just say "add a cup of cream"

Mom: Because pints are usually used to measure liquid.

Me: and why would my soup, that's made in Massachusettes, be labeled using the Metric system?

Mom: Honey, that's not the metric system.

:laughroll

flricordia

Wit, are you suggesting a "Because I'm Blonde" thread? That could be a dangerous subject! Next thing you know we'll have a "Because I'm Bald" thread. I think I'd stay away from that if I were you.

:laughroll LMAO. Hey Doc, remember that polls show bald people give the impression of trustworthiness, if that may help any.

flricordia

I think Melanie ruined the concept that blonds are dumb. Thansk alot Melanie, now when I look at a blonde I will have to concider her probably much smarter than I am.