Informative video

CMG

This guy is a hoot and a holler, he is kinda clumsy....maybe he is just nervous. Very interesting and informative, thank you for sharing!!!!

Triggerjay

WOW, I figured as often as he speaks publicly, that it would be a little more organized. One thing I noticed when he was talking about laying acro frags on their side, so the cut end is open to water flow to help the healing process,.. was just a few moments after that, he talked about fragging them lengthwise down the stalk, so you have a good smooth surface to glue down.. Wouldn't this prevent the open cut from being exposed to the water coloumn like he suggested moments before to help aid the healing process? I sat through the whole thing, and it had its good points, and bad. Decent video overall, and worth the watch, but could have been a little more organized. Maybe it was stage fright? Thanks Booze,... now I have to go make up an hour at work that I was supposed to be getting something done.. lol. :)

Jason

Frankie

RS STAFF
This guy is a hoot and a holler, he is kinda clumsy....maybe he is just nervous. Very interesting and informative, thank you for sharing!!!!
No doubt! I was waiting for him to back up into that rack of tanks and knock them over. When he cut the tiles i got a little nervous also. He came pretty close to that blade when he was picking them up.
On the over all though the guy is great. He has an awesome passion for the hobby and reefs in general.
Thanks Booze!