I'm Home!

CyberJester

Hey eveyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Jeremy. I have a 90 gal reef tank.
I am a member of several other forums.
I came here bacause I am stalking Becky (rlcline76) and she came here thinking she could hide from me.
"Becky' I'm HOME!!!"

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Jeremy anything else you want to admit to? Come on, don't be shy. Ah...ah...ah...we know you are a reef addict, we're all here to help. Please join our 12 step program for reef addicts. BTW, welcome! :lol:

rlcline76

I'll be on that restraining order first thing AFTER you set me up with some 5150 and that 35 gallons of homebrew you promised me! lol

CyberJester

Don't worry Native and Glampka,

I only use the Beer to draw her out. Works better then Chum on sharks. I have read that Becky is on the Wagon, it just would not be right for me to corrupt her when she is doing so well.

:rocket: (Becky shot down!)

However, Becky if you want to come over and listen to 5150 in the back seat of my car. We can certainly do that! :angel1:

rlcline76

Don't worry Native and Glampka,

I only use the Beer to draw her out. Works better then Chum on sharks. I have read that Becky is on the Wagon, it just would not be right for me to corrupt her when she is doing so well.

:rocket: (Becky shot down!)

However, Becky if you want to come over and listen to 5150 in the back seat of my car. We can certainly do that! :angel1:

Oh no, baby. We had a deal. No backseat, no Van Halen until I see what I have coming to me!