Votes: 11 47.8%

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CATALYST

PEM, I love your idea for a new icon! It helps me with my bookmarks. I think it could be fun to have a contest. Here was the free site to make .ico files for anyone that wants it. I like the clown fish icon the best so far.

tbittner

Paul, are you trying to soften up that dead horse so you can feed it to your fish? I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Is this a nano icon? I mean, come on Paul!? How can i vote if i cannot even see the picture?

corrado007

12 &13 are just an R. Not overly complex. If we did this monthly quality of the entries would go to hel. If you don't like what you see, then don't vote. I have heard you say its tot hard to see.

There's no need to take offense, you've got a great idea and you've posted it in a public forum where you should expect that others will discuss it and give ideas. I'm simply offering a suggestion. By the way lcstorc was correct, I only meant to suggest a one time contest so that everyone could generate ideas for an icon for our forum. CATALYST offered a simple way for anyone to make an icon so it doesn't seem to be an unreasonable or far-fetched suggestion in my opinion. That's all it was, an opinion & a suggestion. Once again NO offense intended.

naperenterprise

I was feeling the same way...
I'm pretty good at designing web sites and wanted to offer one of my quick ico files.

But it seemed I was upsetting PEM... sorry, I'll just keep my opions to myself on this subject.

Didn't mean to upset you.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ah boy, This is for bookmarks? sorry Paul, I understand why they were so small now. Great idea buddy! I like 9 also and will vote now.

vdituri

Great work Paul.
I like the simple ones like #9.
That small it has to be recognizeable to useful in anyway.

Thank you for all the footwork.

ReefLady

Staff member
I have closed the voting and changed our icon to #9.

If you don't see it, you may need to clear your browser's cache.

I want to thank PEMfish for all his hard work, initiative, and most of all, patience. ;)

He saw a way to make this site better and ran with it. That sort of dedication is rare and most certainly appreciated.

Travis

tbittner

What the heck is being used now? Looks like a stick figure drawing. BOOZE, have you been messing with the server again??? :lol:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
PEMfish, THANK YOU! I really like the clown icon a lot. You did a great job :thumbup:
Karma to you :D