I wanna see full tank shots!

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Well the bioload is a little heavy in this tank but it gets great circulation.

when the fish farts that is

Attachments

• fishbowl.jpg
    fishbowl.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 71

Maxx

Mike,
I've seen pics of your tank.......

And that aint it! Quit stallin!!!!!!!!!
I wanna see em!!

:D
Nick

Maxx

Cheeks,
Looking good man. I like the open rock structure...no wall o rock there....lots of room for fish to swim and corals to grow. What bulbs are you using? How do you like the seio in the top left corner?
Nick

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I'm using the Coralvue 250w 12k and although i like the color I'm having serious problems with my corals anemones and even my crocea adjusting to them. My RBTA went from a dark red to pink all my LPS became lighter in color and even my softies like my Ricordia went from Orange to pink. I'm going with the Hamiltons 14k next. AFA the Seio I like it, not as poweful as the Tunze but because my tank only being 30" long it's enough I might get another one soon.

Mike you may want to give your fish a little more room....ROTFL

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
61full_tank-merge.jpg

Maxx

Whoa!! Hey Craig, do you know anyone with some Zoo's????What kind of encrusting corals are those on the left of the tank?
:D

Doni,
Lovin it!!! The purple rim cap is beautiful. I'm glad your copperband is still doing well. Gorgeous fish.

Salty sam....Looks great. I really like the large leather in the corner. Is that a small male Bellus angel in there too?

Nick

Craig Manoukian

Thanks everyone.

Not Zoanthus, but Palythoas. That is an orange encrusting sponge on the left both on the top and the bottom rock.