I wanna see full tank shots!

Maxx

I wanna see your full tank shots! Nano's all the way up to 1100 gallon systems...(yup, I'm talking about you Mojo......and dont think you get off easy either 64Ivy. Your 500 gallon system is one of my favorites!)
So post em up and let me see whatcha got!
Nick

Brucey

Max'ie boy . . . . had to split mine in two bud . . . the picture is just too big otherwise. Left side then Right side of the tank
Brucey

Attachments

• left.jpg
    left.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 135

Maxx

Awesome tanks guys!!!!
Glad to see you again Sunny! I've been wondering where you went!

Okay, I'm greedy...I wanna see more. I'm looking for aquascaping designs for nearly finished, (no really...its almost done!) 58 gallon reef.

Nick

SunnyX

He Maxx its been a while. I am interested in your tank because I will be downsizing to a 58gl soon. what kinda tank is it? Glass or acrylic? Reef Ready? would love top see your setup. I am waiting for a quote on a acrylic one. Wanted to go with the oceanic reef ready but i want the clarity of acrylic.

mps9506

SunnyX, you tank has really come along since last time I remember you posting about it.

Vina, looks like you need to do some fraggin :D hint hint... :D

I just had two baby colonies RTN on me the last two days, I don't have the slightest clue what is going on with my tank now, going to be a while till I post any more pictures...

Maxx

Hey Sunny,
I love the 58 gallon, but I'm already looking at the enxt tank being a 120 gallon.
Its an Oceanic, but Its not reef ready. I had a hole drilled in the tank for a 1 inch overflow. I took it to a LFS nearby that drilled tanks...that was the biggest hole they could drill. Naturally, I found another place immediately afterwards that would have been able to drill it out to accept a 1 1/2 inch sched 80 bulkhead...too late to do anything due to the way the tank was drilled.
I started a thread on the build up of this tank in the Reef Chronicles Forum under the title Project 58. You can check it out there if ya like.
Why are you downsizing?

Vina, Ive always liked the look of your tank. How long have you had it running?
Nick

Maxx

I had to look at your pic again Vina...Yeah, Mike is right...you're gonna need to be fragging that thing out here soon.
Nick

Nick I'm fraging my corals very often to keep them from touching each other.It's been set up for 5 years already.Many of the corals(90%) were frags purchased at the LFS and some from local reefers.I'm thinking to upgrade to a 180 gls soon.

VINA

Maxx

Wow Newsalt!!! I love your aquascaping!! Hows your copperband butterfly doing?

Vina, I'm gonna be looking for frags here soon.....
A 180 would be nice to have.
Nick

AJinNY

You guys have some great pics there. Brucey, I love that powder blue tang...Vina what an incredible looking tank.

I used tothink the fish were a big deal....but the more and more I look into the hobby and look at pics and visit the lfs, I can totally understand how people can really go all out on the reef aspect of the tank.

Im jealous! Great pics everyone!

newsalt

Maxx:

Thanks. My copperband seems to be doing ok. I got it at my LFS because it's the first one I saw that was small. It's been in there a little over a week. Everything you've read is true...they are hard to feed. It's not agressive at all at feeding time and all of the other fish get to the food before it does. It's always weaving in and out of the LR and pecking at it. I hope it's eating something. Hopefully it'll start eating better soon. Beautiful fish though.