I finally made it to N.C.

Schwa

I finally made it to North Carolina. Anyone else on here that lives in the Triad area I would love to hear from you. Right now im trying to track down a LFS within relatively close driving range to Graham,so if anyone could help me out in that department. I found some reviews on here about a few. The closest one of interest seems to be in Durham. I think ill check that one out after Christmas. Im glad to finally be here and moved in now I just have to figure out how to get my reef down here.:clink:

Last edited:

Mya

Reef down here from?

There are some members that are from NC on the boards and that are pretty active.

Lastly, WELCOME!

Schwa

I moved down here from Ortonville Michigan. Yes It was quite a huge undertaking. My reefing buddy in mi has most of my stuff right now I brought my tank, sump, skimmer and some other equipment but he has about 140 lbs of my lr,my corals ,my lights and all my pumps pretty much everything to keep my reef alive until i can figure out how I can get it here. I went to a place called Salty Waters in Durham yesterday. Very nice place. If anyone knows of some other LFS that I might want to ck out within a reasonable driving distance from Burlington area let me know. By the way I love it here everyone is so nice. Its quite a shock, where I lived in mi alot of people were rude and very stuck up

mps9506

welcome to Carolina. All you need to know is that one of the two most important games of the year will be played tomorrow evening. As long as you cheer for Carolina you will be ok :D

AFA as Triad area store, check out Aquamain in Greensboro, and Aquarium Center in Kernersville. You may or may not find what you want/need there. In the RDU area there are a few stores worth checking out as well. I'm sure Doni can fill you in on those, I hadn't hung out there in about 2 years, and the names escape me.