Hurry before the wife gets home!

frozensurfer

Ok folks, I have a confession to make.... I'm a REEF ADDICT. (some of you knew that already)

Here's the problem; 3 months ago the wife and I started to remodel our house. I've wanted an in-wall tank since I saw my very first one when I was 6 years old. I have since made it my MISSION in life to find the exact one that I wanted and one day build it. So far, no problems right? Well, my wife is now out of town for 4 weeks for work, and she left ME to do the remodel (thanks hun!) So, I was at the LFS the other day, and there is was.... my 240 gallon DREAM TANK! By the time I had wiped the drool off my face, 4 of my closest friends showed up and loaded it into the truck with me. It is now here at home, getting a new fish room built around it. (see where this is going).... All of those people were SWORN to secrecy... as the wife doesn't know...

So, I realize that I'm in DEEP *#*#& but, if I sell of some of the "fish stuff" as she calls it, it will lighten the blow slightly.... So here it goes, all of the items below need to be shipped, and I realize that my location might be an issue for some of them.... so PM me for a shipping quote because I'm going to adjust it so that it is affordable (basically I'm going to split the cost with you)

(1) Innovative Aquatics Sentry Dosing pump - $290
I got this a couple years back and have used it only a handful of times in the beginning. I really never had a need for it it's been sitting in a box for a while now. I might still have the original box for it. You will need to get a AC Adapter and some tubing for it (innovativeaquatics.com has them for pretty cheap)
IMG_0268.jpg

(2) AquaC Remora with Maxi-jet 1200 - $110
Had this for about a year, works great, pulls out some nasty skimmate. The Maxi-Jet has a newer impeller (2 months.) There is a small crack in the upper left corner where the collection cup goes, but it has been plastic welded and I've never any problems with it.
IMG_0279.jpg

(3) Aquafuge small no light - $50
Has a small crack in the back but has been plastic welded and works great. I am the second owner of this, the first one cracked it, I repaired it. It's been on my tank for over a year with no problems.
IMG_0264.jpg

(4) Danner Model 9.5 - $50
New impeller last month. Only had this on the tank for 6 months.
IMG_0276.jpg

(5) JBJ Auto Top-off - SOLD
Silenced! Doesn't make the annoying scream every time it turns on.
IMG_0274.jpg

(6) 12" Current USA Dual Satellite - $60
New bulbs 2 months ago. Half actinic, half 10K
IMG_0272.jpg

(7) Visi-Therm Stealth Heater 200W - $15
IMG_0269.jpg

(8) Aquarium Systems Natural Wave Wavemaker - $30
Worked GREAT on my nano!
IMG_0271.jpg

(9) Ushio Aqualite 250W 14K - $60
New in box, only opened to take photo. This was my backup bulb.
IMG_0286.jpg

(10) Totally Custom 24" 250W HQI with 2x24W T-5 light - $300
This was a total custom build from the shell up. Ballastwise HQI ballast firing a CoralGrow 250w 14K HQI (best growth in my tank... tried 8 bulbs, this worked the best) This easily outperforms the Aqua Medic Ocean Light. Everything is enclosed so there are no external ballasts, but there are no issues with heat from the ballasts. Absolutely LOVE this light, really hate to get rid of it.
IMG_0282.jpg

Last edited:

frozensurfer

Well as night 1 comes to an end, here is an evening bump

Don't be afraid to make an offer, I just might budge a bit on the prices.

frozensurfer

Ok, some of you have asked if I would be willing to trade some stuff. The wife is really in to photography like I am. If you have canon lenses, flashes, or a 40D body that you're willing to part with, I'd be interested to talk to you about that. Right now, I don't really need more "fish stuff" if I want to live to see tomorrow.

frozensurfer

Ok, new prices

(1) Innovative Aquatics Sentry Dosing pump - $170 shipped
I got this a couple years back and have used it only a handful of times in the beginning. I really never had a need for it it's been sitting in a box for a while now. I might still have the original box for it. You will need to get a AC Adapter and some tubing for it (innovativeaquatics.com has them for pretty cheap)
IMG_0268.jpg

(2) AquaC Remora with Maxi-jet 1200 - $90
Had this for about a year, works great, pulls out some nasty skimmate. The Maxi-Jet has a newer impeller (2 months.) There is a small crack in the upper left corner where the collection cup goes, but it has been plastic welded and I've never any problems with it.
IMG_0279.jpg

(3) Aquafuge small no light - $40
Has a small crack in the back but has been plastic welded and works great. I am the second owner of this, the first one cracked it, I repaired it. It's been on my tank for over a year with no problems.
IMG_0264.jpg

(4) Danner Model 9.5 - $40
New impeller last month. Only had this on the tank for 6 months.
IMG_0276.jpg

(7) Visi-Therm Stealth Heater 200W - $10
IMG_0269.jpg

(8) Aquarium Systems Natural Wave Wavemaker - $20
Worked GREAT on my nano!
IMG_0271.jpg

(9) Ushio Aqualite 250W 14K - $40
New in box, only opened to take photo. This was my backup bulb.
IMG_0286.jpg