Hurricane Sale at ReefCleaners.org!

johnmaloney

hurricane.jpg

Matthew is coming!

If not a direct hit, it will come near us. We are that dot on the map. As a result I would very much like to evacuate the critters in our tanks before the weather changes. We should be able to ship all week unless it speeds up. Right now it does not look like it will affect the West Palm area, (where our packages fly out of), until Friday at the earliest.
You can help us with our evacuation, by using the discount code "MATTHEW' worth 20% off everything in the store except rocks. It will be good until Wednesday night at 11:59pm. Thank you for your support over 9 hurricane seasons now! :)

johnmaloney

So do I! :) I am usually the first to say "it will miss us", but this year my friend jinxed us, and it is coming up from the south. Those are usually the ones to watch.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Shipped Tues (Free shipping on Quick Crews :thumber2: ) received Wednesday - thanks John !
Great Customer Service like always !!! Nice assortment of snails at work in the tank now :hermit:

Hope your family is safe & your business makes it through the hurricane !

johnmaloney

Thank you guys! The storm is moving in now, and we will likely go offline for a few hours. Will update you on the other side of the storm. Looks like we will be spared a direct hit, but it is only 30 miles off the coast and we will get hurricane conditions. The winds here are already gusting up to 70 miles an hour.

fortunato

Hope all goes well. Let us know how you are as soon as possible.

Enviado do meu SM-N910F através de Tapatalk

johnmaloney

We made it through, and I am caught up again. It came early so we had to cancel the Wednesday and Thursday shipment, and we closed for a day but everything worked out in the end - except some emails took longer than usual to get a reply. I apologize if anyone here was in that boat. I passed out after boarding up some houses. I am getting old lol... I still have boards on my house actually. :)