Huge Sun Coral

SharkysReef

RS Sponsor
Anybody looking for a huge sun coral. This thing is a boulder. Never seen one this big.

Very nice.. Looks much smaller in picture.

Be a pain to ship but I would really hate to frag this beauty up. Its Huge!!

At Least 7" by 5" by 4"

SR2IMG_8432.JPG

SR2IMG_8431.JPG

Frankie

RS STAFF
got it Dennis. Thanks! I'll send it friday as promised. Thanks again. I have good success with suns and it will do well in my tank.:)

Frankie

RS STAFF
ok:)trouble is i dont have a digital camera and keep useing my extra cash for other needs. Mark went to Bankok and wont be back till the 11th of june with his camera. I'll see if peter will come over and shoot some pic's for me. I know im ovr due. The tank is looking awesome too! -a few fish:(

Frankie

RS STAFF
yeah, me too. iv'e been eyeing this other sun at the lfs for about a month but it dosn't look as nice as that one. Im glad i held out! hmmm. maybe i'll get that one too.lol.people think they just open up under low light but mine seem to open up all day under the MH and in mid day too. I think it's the cyclopeeze they like so much, so anyone with them try that stuff. Works well for me. I feed the tank 3 times a week with it and i don't spot feed.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Good info to know Frankie. I know your suncorals are doing well for you. I always avoided them because I thought they were 'high maintenance' and required spot feedings. How many colonies do you have now?