how to send karma?

ReefLady

Staff member
Click on the picture of the scales below someone's avatar, or, click on the word "karma."

If that doesn't work, you may have pop-ups or javascript disabled on your browser. :) PM me if you need any more help.

t

vdituri

When you see a post that you like and you want to give that person karma for it you click on the "add to reputation" icon in the bottom left corner of their post.
You can add a little comment with it.
Here's some to spread around.
Pay it forward.

vdituri

I tried to give you some but I apparently already have at some point recently.
Which brings us to our next point...

Hey Travis what are the rules for Karma?
No back to back or not twice in one day?

mps9506

Click on the picture of the scales below someone's avatar, or, click on the word "karma."

If that doesn't work, you may have pop-ups or javascript disabled on your browser. :) PM me if you need any more help.

t
I never realized those were scales...

boozeman

:lol:
you can also type in karma on the search function...there are a few threads on how, what, where and when to give it and take it away.

rebekwl

Hmmmm, I don't have the scales or the "Add to reputation" button, weird. I just click on the word Karma...

Ok, someone sent me Karma telling me where the scales are, duh. I never knew what that was, hahaha. It looked like a puff of smoke to me until I looked at it veeeery closely. :)

Thanks to whoever left Karma, :D no name...

mps9506

Wait a sec. I don't think I see scales. Are we talking about the green boxes below where it shows your karma? I don't see any stinkin scales below the avatars? Do I need to change skins? Or is someone going to point out the obvious to the mod who obviously has not been paying attention in RS mod class?

boozeman

:hammerhea

underneath your karma level there are four icons
the first shows your on-line status
the second (scales) are to add karma
the third (exclamation mark) is to report a post
the forth(computer terminal) displays your IP address

mps9506

Ha, scales, like used to measure weight :D I was thinking fish scales... See what happens when I don't drink.

DrHank

Gee, mine doesn't display the IP address. Maybe it's my browser! I guess that Firefox doesn't want to give me you guys IP addresses. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to learn to live without them.:tears:

goldenmean

Thanks to whoever left Karma, no name...
which brings up another point...it is always a good idea to sign your name when giving karma

rebeklw - I left you karma and told you where to find the scales.
Whenever I go to my user cp or click the link when I have a message that the karma fairy has visited I see a list of my latest reputation received. The third colum in this chart tells me who posted the karma. That is why I did not sign my karma comment. I thought that you could see who sent it. Yes???

lcstorc

Gee, mine doesn't display the IP address. Maybe it's my browser! I guess that Firefox doesn't want to give me you guys IP addresses. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to learn to live without them.:tears:

Mine doesn't display IP addresses either but why would you want them? Maybe I am computer illiterate in this aspect.