2 Clowns
royal gamma basslet
pseudochromis dottyback
Neon goby
diamond watchman goby

Cleaner Shrimp
Blood Red shrimp
Pepperment shrimp

My LFS guy said 1 cube of brine shrimp or mysis a day. I usually do half a cube each but think this is too much. I noticed a lot of excess floating around uneaten. I was thinking 1/2-3/4 cube max.

ReefApprentice

Tank size? I feed my 90 gallon and my dads 45 a cube of brine and Mysis but that's spilt evenly between the 2 tanks.. I feed them a variety- spilina, brine shrimp, mysis shrimp, flake foods, silver side for some of my corals, and reef supreme (a blend of everything-clam, fish, squid, brine, ect.)

ReefApprentice

yes I feed once around 6 o clock. For a 34 gallon I would feed 1 cube a day and adjust that feeding accordingly. Also I would be careful with the tang he might need a larger tank someday. I would believe that most of those fish you listed would eat flake, and Mysis and brine. For flake I use spirulina enriched. The tang should enjoy some marine green algae.

DaveK

First off, LFS lie, or are completely clueless when it comes to any advanced aquarium system.

I recommend you feed a lot of different types of food. Until you know what the fish can consume, feed small amounts. You'll have to stand over the tank and watch.

If your seeing left over food, you are either feeding too much or feeding something your fish don't like. In the former case feed less.

May SW fish only need to be feed every few days. I typically feed mine only 2 - 3 times a week. However, this depends upon the fish. There are exceptions. Some fish like anthias damsels need to be feed small amounts of food 2 or 3 times a day.

burning2nd

i feed my fish every couple of a days.... But then again... I do things way way different..

The more you feed the more you have to water change...
you feed to much you get algae... you have to find the balance

oceanicmike

Yeah I plan on purchasing a larger tank down the road. I should have the first time but I'm a newbie to the SW hobby and didn't want to be overwhelmed. Now I regret that because I'm already maxed out with fish and can only buy a few more corals. Im sure I'm not the only one who has done this

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I have a similar number of fish & feed one cube every other day (mixing up what I feed, I used a 1/2 dozen different frozens) - for the tang, I keep nori hung & add vita-chem to it, tangs are grazers & feed all day long, imo a huge key to their health.