How many tanks do you have?

How many fish or reef tanks do you have?

• 1 tank

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 2 tanks

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • 3 tanks

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • 4 tanks

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • 5 or more tanks

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

BoomerD

You all can argue with her all you want...it's like beating your head against the wall, except that you MIGHT eventually win with the wall!:D As far as she's concerned, if I took down all my tanks, sold everything today, it wouldn't be soon enough.
Gee...too bad...
:D :D

Thats rough man! All i ever have to say is the tanks were here first. At least i can watch the tank while im sleeping on the sofa.:D :D :D

Witfull

update-

upgraded the freshy tank to a 10g. hmmm,,,, what to do with this 7g bowfront......hmmmm

Icebox

well i now have 2 @ 75 gallons... I am soons to be switching to a 180... I am hoping to talk the other half into keeping a 75 as a frag tank, but who knows.. :)

Maxx

Originally posted by BoomerD
You all can argue with her all you want...it's like beating your head against the wall, except that you MIGHT eventually win with the wall!:D As far as she's concerned, if I took down all my tanks, sold everything today, it wouldn't be soon enough.
Gee...too bad...
:D :D
My girlfriend tried to say the same thing about my tanks and my motorcycle............
I told her I could sell everything off, and w/ the money I made and then saved, I could go drinking, gambling, and hang out w/ loose women every night.
Suddenly my hobbies didnt look too expensive or too time consuming any more.
:D :cool: :D
Nick

BoomerD

LOL!!! Maxx, we've had THAT discussion too, but she says that if I.m in a LFS somewhere, at least I'm not bar hoppin...again...

FateX8

at one point i had 6 tanks running now i have 2 - 1 7gal bowfront salt and 1 2.5 gal nano salt
the reason i only have the smaller tanks up is because im goin back to school in august so its easier to maintain and move around and we just got an apartment
the 6 i had before were a turtle tank (eastern painted), a lizard tank (rainbow skinks), 2 cichlid tanks, a fresh community tank, and a 46 gal bowfront reef tank.
i had a 175 gal mesh tank with veiled chameleons in my dorm and when an RA found it i had to get rid of that so that wasnt fun