Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 40 years+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I kept primordial ooze

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craig Manoukian

I'm tankless at the moment (minus my 80 and 20 gallon)! Only good thing is both tanks are with Rougiem/Wooster High School in Reno, NV!

arussell

I used to have a freshwater aquarium years ago, but I am just starting out(within the next 6 months) in the saltwater world...I can't wait. First things first, however, I gotta get out of Iraq.:clink:

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Well yah, we have a bunch of really old people here and it did not fit us in :D.

misbehavior

It's been a glorious year. Started with a 37 gal and now have a 125. I have learned so much and I keep learning more everyday. Problem is I want to start another tank, the pocket book is just about tapped.

cioutlaw

When I was 5-6 years old(mid 70s) I had a 5 gallon with the old stainless steel frame. My mother kept it in my room & I remember falling to sleep watching the fish..Black mollies & Swordtails. When in Junior high I worked at a LFS 2-3 years that was 1/4 mile from my house, we had (6) 40 breeder salt tanks but no reefs, place was a dive but we had a lot of fun. I had a 30 gal salt & a 29 gal FW set up at home then. took a break(girls/cars) & then got a salt tank again 10 years ago & switched to a reef about a year ago. If you caount all that I have about 32 years of experience :)

KimPossible

5+ in FW, traded it all in and went SW, FO at first then a reef. Im going on almost 3 yrs of salt and loving every minute of it!

BrothaWolf

Wow good question Got my first FW tank when I was 10... got my first SW when I was 25... this is my first attempt at a reef system Im 40 now ... and 2 old to figure out the total...

2455coop

I too have had fw since i was a teenie bopper. Started with the goldfish from the fair. (Those sneaky little @#$*&!*$) Was breeding bettas, angels, convicts, and other cichlids by the time i was 20. At one time (before kids) had over 20 tanks. My first salt was in the 80's. It was a fish only tank. But had to sell it to finish college. Have been back in the sw game for about 2 and a half years.

Bill